To date, KMWP has successfully:
- Planted more than 22,000 native plants
- Removed 50,000 invasive plants from priority summit areas
- Coordinated community hunts
- Restored 156 acres of native forest (see example to the right of post-wildfire restoration)
- Constructed over 300 acres of fenced protected areas
- Engaged over 300 volunteers in projects
- Generated over $4 million in federal, state, and private funds as well as in-kind services that all go to support local jobs for local people and businesses.